Calling All Directors
Submissions Now Open for Our 2022-2023 Season!
Clear Creek Community Theatre is now accepting submissions from directors for our 2022 – 23 Season! Are you an experienced director with a great show you’d love to produce? Or are you a first-time director ready to take the plunge for the first time? Either way – here is your chance!
Our season will run from approximately August 2022 through June of 2023 – including our summer Shakespeare show. Final show dates will be provided further along in the submission process. Our season will consist of seven shows and will be performed at the Bayou Theatre on the campus of UHCL. This state-of-the-art venue has excellent tech capabilities and seats 490 people. Each show will have 6 performances over 2 weekends. Rehearsals will take place at our rehearsal space in Nassau Bay.
Prospective directors should click the link below for our submission form – you can submit up to 3 plays/musicals. We also ask that you submit 2 copies of each script (or one copy electronically) for our committee to review. Please describe as fully as you can your vision for each show, including a description of your set ideas and tech needs (as much as you can at this stage.)
Just follow the link below to get started!
- A resume of your directorial and other theatrical experience
- A proposal that features:
- Your concept/vision for a production, e.g. period, style, etc.
- Ideas on production elements, i.e. set, costumes, lighting, sound or other special effects (we do not require actual set drawings or lighting plots)
- Any other items
- Two (2) copies of each script submitted.
- You may submit proposals for up to 3 shows.
Mail your submissions to:
Clear Creek Community Theatre
P.O. Box 58055
Nassau Bay, Texas 77258